1. Listen to 102.9 Lite FM on Wed Nov 30 between 5am-7pm and Thur Dec 1 from 5am-9am and call 651.746.3577 to Adopt-A-Family. You will be immediately mailed information on the program and the family you’ve adopted, including some of their “wishes.”
2. Call your adopted family before Dec 11 for “wish” details/ideas and to arrange delivery by Dec 17.
3. Purchase new gifts for each child in the family ages 0-18 years old.
You are NOT obligated to spend more than $25 on each child and gifts for the adults are not required.
4. Purchase a gift card from a grocery store. The dollar amount should be at least $10 for each family member listed.
5. Deliver your gifts to the family by December 17. We strongly encourage all gift deliveries to be at a Salvation Army Service Center, especially on December 17 from 2-4pm when we will have Christmas get-togethers at each center.
6. Enjoy your holiday knowing you have made Christmas extra special for a family in the Twin Cities.
For more information, click on the link.